H&G offer a fully bespoke lettings service tailored to our client’s individual requirements, whether you have one property to let or a portfolio we are here to be of service. Below is our outline of our ‘Standard’ Levels of Services. Please contact us to discuss how we can be of assistance to you in relation to the letting/management of your property or portfolio. Should you have any questions about our Fees and Terms we are here to assist.
LONG TERM LETTINGS
LETTINGS SERVICE+ RENT COLLECT
14.4% of the total rent (inc VAT)
We take care of finding the tenant, negotiating the agreement, drawing up of the tenancy agreement and collection of rent throughout the tenancy.
- Fully Market the property through all available channels;
- Accompanying prospective tenants when viewing the property;
- Holding the keys to the property;
- Introducing a tenant; negotiating the rent; obtaining references;
- Ensuring all paperwork is signed and processed and all monies received prior to the tenancy commencement date;
- Collecting the security deposit and registering with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS);
- Demanding/Collecting the rent throughout the tenancy on the due dates and paying this on to the landlord along with a statement of account;
- Arranging the check in/check out inspections.
Minimum fee of £1,200.00 (inc VAT)
19.2% of the total rent (inc VAT)
We take care of the day-to-day running of a property/properties for the landlord. This service includes all the above listed under the Lettings Service + Rent Collect, Plus:
- H&G will be the first point of contact for tenants, fully managing the property throughout the tenancy;
- Arranging payments of the landlords final utility bills;
- Arrange for gas and electrical certificates if applicable;
- Notify utility companies of a new tenancy (gas, water, electric, council);
- Visit the property no less than 2 times a year during the tenancy for mid tenancy inspections;
- Attending to tenants complaint or enquiry during the tenancy;
- Arranging for our approved contractors to carry our appropriate repair or remedy, apportioning the charge between landlord/tenant;
- In emergencies H&G will act to protect the landlords interest without prior consultation;
- Negotiate any deductions from the deposit due to dilapidations at the end of the tenancy;
- Provide the landlord with any advice on changes to relevant legislation;
- Arrange on the landlords behalf, for the furnishing of a property, if required.
Minimum fee of £1,800.00 (inc VAT)
SHORT LETS (UP TO SIX MONTHS)
Always a fully managed service. 30% of the total rent (inc VAT)
ADDITIONAL NON-OPTIONAL FEES (IRRESPECTIVE OF LEVEL OF SERVICE): Subject to Change following Tenant Fees Act
Admin & Tenancy Fee: £350.00 +VAT (£420.00 including VAT).
Reference Fee or Guarantor Referencing: £60.00 + VAT (£72.00 including VAT) per reference.
Renewal Fee: £60.00 + VAT (£72.00 incl VAT) per tenancy.
For preparing/negotiating a renewal/extension without any variation other than the rent and term.
Change of Sharer: £60.00 + VAT (£72.00 including VAT).
Surrender of Tenancy Fee: £494.00 + VAT (£564.00 including VAT).
Tenancy not proceeded with: £300 + VAT (£350.00 including VAT).
Where a landlord decides not to proceed with a letting after we have taken up satisfactory referencing or produced a tenancy agreement. Payment is due on receipt of our invoice.
For Overseas Landlords: Preparing and submitting accounts £352.50 (inc VAT) per annum payable to Inland Revenue (if Landlord not accepted for self assessment) at the end of the first quarter.