Prior to Sale
It is worth contacting your solicitors prior to sale and instruct them to prepare your property pack including the following:
- Title Deeds
- Completed Preliminary enquiries
- Fixtures and Fittings Forms
- Planning consents, building regulations approval (if relevant)
- Guaranteed for any specialist work undertaken at the property.
If you are selling a flat, additional information will be required:
- The last 3 years’ service charge accounts;
- A copy of the Buildings Insurance Certificate and Schedule of Policy;
- Contact details for the properties Managing Agent;
- Most recent service charge demand;
- A copy of your Lease (confirms lease length, ground rent and service charge).