- Available Now
- Offered Part Furnished
- Newly Refurbished To A Very High Standard
- Siemens & Miele Appliances
- High Ceilings
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Juliet Balcony
- Uninterrupted River Views
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Secure Parking Available At Separate Negotiation
Description of Property
* Video Viewings & Physical viewings available *. Available now. A beautifully renovated one-bedroom apartment in this sought after riverside development in Battersea. The second-floor apartment comprises one generous double bedroom, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen/reception room with uninterrupted river views.
The kitchen boasts integrated Siemens appliances including fridge freezer, oven, microwave, wine cooler and offers ample wall and base units. Open to the reception room there is space for both dining and living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows with uninterrupted direct river views. Additionally, the reception room benefits from electric floor to ceiling blinds.
The bedroom is of a generous size and benefits from the luxury of ample built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows and access to a Juliet balcony overlooking the river. The bathroom is directly off the larger than average entrance hall along side a very handy utility cupboard, perfect for storing the washing machine and tumble dryer.
The property is located with in the newly refurbished part of Ivory House and offers residents 24 hour security, a concierge service and bike storage. A parking space is available at separate negotiation.
The apartment is available now on a part furnished basis.
Ivory House forms part of Plantation Wharf, the original riverside development situated between Wandsworth Bridge and Battersea Railway Bridge. There are numerous on site restaurants and cafes plus Battersea Square and Wandsworth Town are within easy reach. Both Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations are less than a mile away and the development is well serviced by buses to Victoria, Chelsea, Putney and Fulham.
A Thames Clipper river taxi service is now in operation with The Plantation Wharf pier directly outside the development offering an easy commute to Embankment, Blackfriars, London Bridge and Canary Wharf.